- ※PBはPunt Boatの略で、艦種記号ではない。港内で作業に使用する
- ↑SAN DIEGO (June 14, 2016) - Sailors assigned to aircraft carrier USS Theodore
Roosevelt (CVN-71), maneuver a small boat in preparation to paint the hull
along the water line of Theodore Roosevelt. Theodore Roosevelt is currently
moored and homeported in San Diego and is undergoing a scheduled Planned
Maintenance Availability. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist
Seaman Apprentice Austin R. Clayton. (Released)
- ↑YOKOSUKA, Japan (Feb. 15, 2016) - Working party Sailors use punt boat
Freedom 3 to collect debris from the water under an aircraft elevator of
America's only forward-deployed aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76).
Ronald Reagan provides a combat-ready force that protects and defends the
collective maritime interests of its allies and partners in the Indo-Asia-Pacific
region. U.S. Navy photo by Chief Mass Communication Specialist Xander Gamble.
- ※14-ft. punt 376隻保有（1998年時、参考文献："The Naval Institute Guide to COMBAT FLEETS OF THE WORLD 1998-1999
Their Ships, Aircraft, and Systems" Naval Institute Press, 1998.）
- ↑YOKOSUKA, Japan (Sept. 18, 2007) - Sailors aboard amphibious command ship
USS Blue Ridge (LCC-19) use a dinghy to transport a pressure washer from
a paint float after performing regular maintenance on the ship's hull.
Blue Ridge is undergoing a scheduled ship's restricted availability period
on board Commander Fleet Activities Yokosuka. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication
Specialist Seaman Gabriel S. Weber. (RELEASED)